Healthy eating is a relative term and means something different to every person you ask. Clean eating on the other hand is more specific as it refers to the transition from the standard American processed foods diet to a whole foods diet . Kiss processed foods goodbye,start LVNG LARGE today with this Easy Vegetarian Medley Recipe !
- Butternut squash (precut from central market)
- Brussel sprouts
- 1 Red Onion
- Medjool dates
- Raw Pecans
- Sinto Gourmet Kimchi
- Eggs (optional)
- Habanero pepper
- Brown sugar
- Toss Butternut squash with olive oil and garlic. Season with Himalayan pink salt,pepper, and ground cinnamon. Arrange coated squash on baking seat. Roast in preheated oven at 400F for 30 minutes to unite tender.
- Wash brussel sprouts , remove outer layer, and slice it in quarters to help reduce bitterness. Toss with olive oil , garlic and season with salt and pepper. Roast in preheated oven at 400F for 45 minutes or until desired tenderness.
- Dice up the onions. In a skillet, heat virgin olive oil and add onion dices. Stir occasionally. Then sprinkle sugar . The trick is to leave them alone enough to brown but not so long that they burn. Finely chop half of the habanero pepper and addto the mixture.
- Slice the mushroom. In the same skillet, add in the sliced mushrooms and continue stirring until the mushroom start to turn dark reddish-brown .
- Add in the roasted butternut squash and Brussel sprouts .
- If you are not going to have a raw egg, poach it. Crack the egg and gently tip into the skillet. Cover the pan and let the egg gently cook without moving it. This is the least allergenic way to make it.
- Season with kimchi juice, parsley, oregano, rosemary, habanero pepper and cilantro (all finely cut) .
And voila ! Bon appetit.
To find out more about the health risk of processed food, check out Dr. Mercola’s article on 9 Ways That Eating Processed Food Made the World Sick and Fat.